Posting this here for my own personal reference, and because at least here I am guaranteed that the nosier of my loved ones won't find it.
* Up DVD (aprx. 17.98)
* Star Trek DVD (aprx. 15.86)
* Stuffed Bert
* Pink and black dice earrings
* I (Heart) ICP shirt (aprx. $19.99)
* Need something else!
* Gamestop giftcard (aprx. $25.00)
* Transformers toys
→ List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
→ Tag seven people to do the same.
→ Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag "whoever wants to do it."
01. I kind of love my car more than any human, and I treat him as such. His interior and exterior are immaculate at any given moment. In parking lots, you can always find him in the very, very back, as far away from the masses as humanly possible. If the lot looks to fill up anyway? Then his yellow self will take up two parking spaces. I’m just waiting for the day I get a ticket because of it!
02. I’m so used to working at the newspaper, I find myself constantly writing in AP style now. I’ve lost a couple points on various essays throughout the semester thanks to it.
03. If it’s below 70 degrees outside, it’s cold to me. Below 50 is downright frigid.
04. When I have my car windows rolled down only part of the way, they have to be completely equal. It’s probably the single most OCD thing about me.
05. Actually, the single most OCD thing about me is that I refuse to let the foods on my plate touch each other. At dinnertime, you will find me with 3-4 smaller plates, each hosting one food item.
06. I never want to leave college. Ever, ever, ever. I’m having the time of my life and the thought of leaving is depressing!
07. I want to learn Romanian.
I don’t have seven people to tag, so… whoever!